Programme regulations & modules
Table of contents
All regulations are published in the form of official information circulars. In principle, the regulation which is applicable for you is the regulation that was valid at the time of your enrolment. However, it is also possible that a subsequent regulation will apply retrospectively for you. The specific scope of applicability can be found in the regulation itself. If you have questions about the regulations, please contact your Examination Board.
- [AMBl. 15/2016] Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / Study and Examination Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 22/2017] Erste Ordnung zur Änderung der Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / First Amendment to the Study and Examination Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 02/2018] Zugangs- und Zulassungsordnung / Eligibility and Admission Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 17/2019] Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / Study and Examinations Regulations [PDF]
Unofficial abridged versions
Only regulations published as official information circulars are legally binding. The unofficial abridged versions make it easier to read the regulations because the amendments are directly incorporated into the respective regulation.
- Module descriptions — valid for AMBl. 15/2016