Table of contents
Application Period starts now!
Please note that early admissions are available. Results and guaranteed admissions are given approximately one month from application. Therefore, please send us an email to email@example.com now so we can start together the application procedure. We looking forward hearing from you.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out the application form [PDF]. It opens reliably on Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat. If PDFs open in your browser on default, please download the file and open it using Adobe software.
We are happy to help: email@example.com
To study in Master Project Management and Data Science a bachelor degree with 180 or 210 ECTS is necessary. At least one year of professional experience after acquiring your Bachelor’s degree is also expected. However, this practical experience do not has been gained in the area of project management or data science. Knowledge of German is also not required to study in the Master Project Management and Data Science.
A good knowledge of English on at least the level B2 according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment) is essential. It can be ensured by:
- ALTE level: Level 3
- IELTS exam: minimum score of 5-6
- Cambridge exam: First Certificate in English (FCE) A-C
- TOEIC: score of 541-700
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score 87
- UNIcert®: minimum UNIcert II
- Or the proof of study in a programme conducted in English for at least one year, or the graduation with a complete English-language degree, can be accepted.
Other proof of language proficiency may also be accepted – please contact us by e-mail.
Knowledge of German language is not required to study in the Master Project Management and Data Science.
If the official language in the country of origin is English then no language certificate is necessary.
Beside the 180 or 210 ECTS bachelor degree, the English language skills as well as one year working experience there are no additional formal assumptions for applicants. However, when allocating study places, the following selection criteria are taken into account:
- Practical experiences in a project
- Experience in consolidating and analysing data
- English language skills
Application for Winter Semester
HTW Berlin enrols students on this degree programme in winter semester. The last day for submitting your application for is July, 15th. Delayed applications will be considered, if study places are available.
Note that early admissions are available to well-qualified candidates throughout the application period. Results and admissions are given approximately one month from application. Therefore, it is in your interest to apply early. Please contact us for further information.
Submit the following documents via e-mail:
- Application Form
- This form includes: A copy of your degree certificate together with a grade transcript and if necessary an English or German translation.
- Proof of English proficiency (see details above).
- A copy of your passport or identity card.
Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia please submit a certificate from the academic test centre (APS). Further information can be found on the website of the Germany embassy in your country.
Information on applying for a visa can be found on the main website of HTW-Berlin.